Here’s an opportunity to win! a Brand New Smart Phone & Hamper courtesy Hennessy!!! simply by entering the #VersesChallenge!
How to Enter….
- Record a one minute video on Instagram of YOU rapping along with Chromatics’ Verse from the new release Verses with Bunji Garlin. Head to the official YOUTUBE video and check out the Lyrics in the description to rap along.
- Post it to your Instagram profile with the hashtags #verseschallenge #chromatics #bunjigarlin #verses #soca2017 #hiphop and tag the official Chromatics Music Instagram Page: @chromaticsmusic or send it via DM.
- We will repost your video to the official Chromatics Instagram profile for fans and viewers to watch and Like.
- Increase your chances of winning by sending your fans and followers to the official Chromatics Instagram page to Like YOUR video. You can also copy the IG video link of your video on the official Chromatics Instagram Profile and share it.
- The video with the most likes by Monday the 30th of January 2017 will be crowned our #VersesChallenge Winner!!!
*Hennessy Hamper only eligible for participants over the age of 18*
The Winner will receive a prize package consisting of….
- A Brand New Celluar Smart Phone (Nokia Lumia 532 Dual Sim) Courtesy of CELL MATES Chaguanas and!
- A Hennessy Hamper containing 1 bottle of Hennessy VS, 2 Hennessy Glasses and Official Hennessy Snap Back Hat! Courtesy of Hennessy!!!
Good luck and remember have fun with it!
See video links below
Yuh see the nonsense that they carrying on with/
have man running round here feel like them is God gift/
but the beat of the drum rise them like a fork lift/
hit yuh like a cuff in d face this ain’t no soft kiss/
cause i got 10 racks in my pocket/
and some bottles now we gone pop it/
when i jump on the beat, bang it out in the street
put the key in the pavement and lock it/
rags them taking off like a rocket, whether bougie down town or ratchet/
look all how they trying hard to match it, even with gloves and all they kyah catch it/
while they studying the failing oil price and political vice the youth and them dying/
and the musician, and the pan man them, and the calypsonian crying/
talk it today forget it tomorrow but i will always remind them/
that the people make the culture, and culture define them/
big money passing and tending to blind them/
never make a move and try to improve till yuh raise a big stick behind them/
if yuh can’t catch the groove and the lyrics to rude, jump out and just join the line then/
cause we go make yuh move with the message that we send yuh/
rubber hit the tenor you will always remember/
the truth in the message and chastise the sender…..
Bunji Garlin and Chromatics we link up as the illest team/
many times we try shed some light and end up the illest fiend/
use a trombone like a donkeys jaw bone, beat them like the philistine/
many try hard and die hard but we don’t know if that’s what Bruce Willis means/
after they work hard man can’t buy big yard with piece a land that green/
promoter get rich and cry like bitch i stuck in a housing scheme/
Calypso Soca they want to push over just like Carnival and Cropover/
we do this over and over and then pull up the quota/
with nothing in the bank that Grrrrrrrrr……..Aye!!!!
Recorded at Chromatics Music Studio & Sound Lock Studios (Trinidad)
Produced, Mixed & Mastered by Jus Now.